3/10/11

Do you know where your Christmas decorations are?

Some of my Christmas decorations have made their way into my 'normal decor'.

Remember the burlap wreath?





Now it is a permanent fixture in the playroom. 



The grapevine cone?



 It made it's way to the top of the bookcase- to add some height and "brown" to the shelf.


 
How about my coffee filter wreath?



I am proud to report it is living happily in the nursery.



So how about you? Are you items tucked neatly away in your attic-- or did you find a way to use your Christmas crafts all year long?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and they all look great! I do not have any out. I love your burlap wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to hear from you and will do my best to answer questions and comments by 'replying via email'.
:) Samantha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs